- Tuition: $575 per credit hour plus fees*
- Tuition per 3-credit course: $1,725 plus fees*
- Tuition total for Professional Certificate (4 courses/12 credits): $6,900 plus fees*
- Go at your own pace; take one or more courses at a time
- The UF Autism Spectrum Disorder Professional Certificate is VA-approved, and students can apply their military education and training benefits toward the cost of tuition. Benefits may vary based on your service. Please check your GI Bill Letter or Certificate of Eligibility to see how much of your tuition and fees will be covered by your VA benefits. VA and military prospective students should contact the UF Office of Student Veteran Services (email@example.com, (352) 294-2948) for information on how to use their education and training benefits.
- Prospective students are encouraged to contact their employers to see if there are any employer-paid tuition benefits they can use.
- The Autism Spectrum Disorder certificate does not have a dedicated financial aid coordinator. The University of Florida Office for Student Financial Affairs website is http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/.
* Student fees include state-mandated and local fees that all students must pay per credit hour. For the 2018-19 academic year, the fees totaled $13.32 per credit hour. For each subsequent academic year, please verify the current fee amount at registration.
Each certificate application requires a nonrefundable $30 application fee in U.S. currency. Online applicants may use credit cards. If payment is sent by mail, the $30 check must be drawn on a U.S. bank and made payable to the University of Florida. Foreign money orders will not be accepted. If it is difficult to submit the application fee because of currency restrictions in your country, you may ask a friend or relative in the United States to submit the fee on your behalf. Make sure your full name and date of birth are included with the fee payment. The application will not be processed without the application fee, and there are no fee waivers or postponements of payment.
Autism endorsement: Tuition support available for eligible Florida public school ESE teachers
Tuition support of $1,000 per course is available for eligible Florida public school exceptional student education (ESE) teachers who plan to complete the University of Florida ASD Certificate and then go on to add the autism endorsement to their professional certificate. The tuition support program is funded by the FL Department of Education and administered by FIU. Email your completed tuition assistance application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (305) 348-2086. For additional information call the program director at (305) 348-2390 or email email@example.com.
Federal and Private Loan Eligibility
Certificate students at are not eligible for federal financial aid, but may be eligible for private loans. Nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or private loans. Please contact the UF Office for Student Financial Affairs about possible private student loan eligibility.