*Current UF students: Do not complete the steps below. Instead apply at this link.
Applicants who are not already UF students, continue with the steps below.
Complete the UF Certificate Application
*Current UF students should apply HERE
When completing and submitting the application, please note the following important information for each section of the application:
- Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Application Information & Certificate Program
Under Application Information, you will be asked to select the Application Type and Certificate Program. Follow the instructions below to make the correct selections for the certificate you are applying for:
- For the “Select the level of your intended certificate program” drop down, select Professional
- In the Certificate Program section, click or search College of Medicine. From the expanded selection, choose:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder if you are applying for the Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate
- Choose the term you are applying for from the dropdown. Applicants applying for Summer admission must select Summer A/C.
Review your selection in the Certificate Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Certificate and Term.
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree you earned, and degree date.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for each school, if you have them.
- Note that your application will not be reviewed for an admission decision until your official transcripts are received.
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for any two of the following identifying documents. Documents may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- The $30 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emailed requests from UF regarding your application, you must respond.
All students must have original, sealed transcripts sent to the University of Florida to verify all coursework taken after high school.
Domestic (U.S.) Applicants Only
If both your Bachelor’s and graduate degree(s) were earned in the United States, please see the transcript requirement below.
If you have not yet completed your bachelor’s degree, only send a transcript once it reflects that your degree has been conferred. This transcript must be received by UF by the final application deadline for the semester to which you are applying. Transcripts that show a conferred degree must be received before any decision can be made on an application.
Domestic transcripts can be sent via post or electronically. Request official, original transcripts from every school that you reported on the UF Graduate Application in Step 2.
Send transcripts via post to the following address:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
You can send electronic transcripts directly FROM the institution TO the UF Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The institution must use one of the following verified companies to submit transcripts or the transcripts cannot be considered valid and official:
Parchment, Faster, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcripts Plus, Credential Solutions, or E-script/Scrip-Safe.
If one of these companies cannot be used, transcripts must be sent via post.
International Applicants Only
If either your bachelor’s or graduate degree(s) were earned outside of the United States, please see the transcript and diploma requirement below.
Graduate applicants must submit an official copy in the native language of each transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended. If the native language for the documents is not English, certified, literal (exact) English translations are required. The English translation may come from your university or may be completed by a certified translator. You must also include this checklist, filled out, in the package that you send containing your documents.
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville FL 32609
*We must have your original diploma verifying that the degrees reported were earned. We keep the diploma locked and safe until after your application materials are processed and an application decision can be made. Once a decision is made, we will send your diploma back to you via first class mail. While the University of Florida handles all documents with care, we are not responsible for documents that are lost or damaged in the mail.