Professional Certificate Admissions Requirements
To be admitted to the UF College of Medicine’s online Professional Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorder, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements and submit all necessary supporting documentation:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent
- An upper-division GPA of at least 2.0 (Grade C). Upper-division GPA (also called last 60 credits) can be calculated using this form: http://www.admissions.ufl.edu/pdf/worksheet.pdf
If your bachelor’s or graduate degrees were earned in the United States, please request that official, original transcripts in individually sealed envelopes from every school you’ve attended since high school be sent to the University of Florida at:University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
GRE, GMAT or FE scores are not required.
- Under the “Apply” tab of the website, select the “Graduate Certificate” application and follow all of the instructions carefully, completing all sections.
- The $30 non-refundable application fee can be paid with the submission of the online application.
- Submit all required documentation/supplemental application materials on or before the published deadline.
Coursework from another university cannot be accepted for credit toward the certificate.